where is this from?

This blog contains texts I have contributed to Italy forums of Tripadvisor. Only what I have contributed.

I assert my intellectual property rights to my writing.

My work may be re-used in terms as for Creative Commons, allowing "users to distribute, remix and build upon a work, and create Derivative Works – even for commercial use – provided they credit the original creator/s (and any other nominated parties)."

In posting things to Tripadvisor, the Tripadvisor system adds some links of its own choosing, to its own pages. I have not removed these.


Friday 25 May 2018

A one day visit to Padova

Mostly tourists sail through Padova (Padua) station on the high speed train. It's just 30 minutes from Venice. Here someone was asking about a one day visit. Time for practical advice...

There is an excellent tram line that runs past the station and (in one direction) goes into the centre. There will be somewhere at the station to buy tickets. 1.30 euros for 75 minutes.
fsbusitaliaveneto.it/index.php/offerta/titol…You could spend the night for the must relax opportunities, as well as scooting about. But if you are moving with baggage, that loses time, may be simpler to take a late train back.
Try youtube searching for padova.
Here's the tram
https://www.youtube.com/watch…and hear is the route
https:/…Mappa_tram_Padova_2007.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mythology and Rome

I've neglected this blog, busy elsewhere. I return to place here something I wrote today, adding to treasures others have just added on ...