where is this from?

This blog contains texts I have contributed to Italy forums of Tripadvisor. Only what I have contributed.

I assert my intellectual property rights to my writing.

My work may be re-used in terms as for Creative Commons, allowing "users to distribute, remix and build upon a work, and create Derivative Works – even for commercial use – provided they credit the original creator/s (and any other nominated parties)."

In posting things to Tripadvisor, the Tripadvisor system adds some links of its own choosing, to its own pages. I have not removed these.


Friday 25 May 2018

Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna

Sometimes really wonderful extensive discussions develop, as here, about where to stay in the Emilia-Romagna region. Of course people can search the web for information, but the Tripadvisor discussions can be special.

I am very glad that I built a blog when planning a visit for early 2017, that had to be cancelled. From it I extracted a link to writing about the Este family, of relevance to staying in Ferrara.

Emilia-Romagna, screenshot from google map





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mythology and Rome

I've neglected this blog, busy elsewhere. I return to place here something I wrote today, adding to treasures others have just added on ...